Friday, October 2, 2015

Easy Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip

Contest #5 Game Day Snacks and Apps
Recipe Creator: Jessica Arsenault



Ingredients:
4 Chicken Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Bottle of Favorite Buffalo Sauce (We like Frank’s Red Hot)
8 Oz. Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Salt and Pepper To Taste
Instructions:
In a crock pot, drizzle olive oil over bottom of pot
Place chicken breast in crockpot
Dress chicken in buffalo sauce
Add salt and pepper if you like
Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Once chicken is cooked, shred. 
Add cream cheese, dressing, and shredded cheese.
Keep warm and enjoy with tortilla chips!

Meet The Chef:




"Hi, my name is Jessica Arsenault. I've been a resident of Southington my whole life, so I am really excited to share my Buffalo Chicken Dip on Southington Foodies. This recipe helped me win the heart of my husband at a UConn football game. Ilove too cook, and there is nothing like a good tailgate!
The photo above is a picture of me and my brother Gregory Potrepka, and my Grandmother Gloria Potrepka. (All residents of Southington)."




No comments:

Post a Comment