Monday, September 7, 2015

Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Skewers


Contest#2: National Bacon Day 
Recipe Creator: Kerry Champion

Ingredients:
Bamboo Skewers
1 Pound Bacon
Salt To Taste
Pepper To Taste
BBQ Sauce of your choice 
Directions:
Soak bamboo skewers for at least an hour. 
Cut bacon strips in half and wrap around peeled and deveined shrimp.
Season with salt and pepper
Grill on low heat until shrimp is cook and bacon is crispy. 
Baste with BBQ sauce either bottled or homemade.
For the BBQ Sauce:
Ingredients:
1 Bottle BBQ Sauce 
1/4 Cup Beer or 2 Tablespoons Bourbon of your choosing 
Hot sauce to taste! 
Directions:
Stir well. Ready to use.

Meet the Chef:


Hi! My name is Kerry Champion! I'm 30 and started cooking when I was about 12. I spent 12 years working in various restaurants and my love of different types of food continues to grow! I love experimenting with new ingredients and challenging myself to make delicious treats for friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment